Sports activities are an integral part of our Gathering Place programs. They build friendships and togetherness when played with the understanding that it is not always about winning.
SPORTS & RECREATION
To participate in sports activities, Gathering Place members agree to comply to a code of conduct expected of followers of Christ, which states, among other things:
- Dress appropriately and modestly at all games.
- No shirtless tops for both brothers and sisters.
- Avoid foul language before, during and after the sports activity.
- Avoid sarcasm and teasing of others at sports activities.
- Participate in set up and clean up at sports activities.
- Demonstrate a great sense of sportsmanship.
Members who agree to and abide by these rules are invited to participate in the following games:
- Exercise Groups
- Table Tennis
- Foosball Table
- Board Game
- Card Games